[Dailydrool] Eye gunkies

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon May 31 23:13:00 PDT 2010

Generally you can get the vets to prescribe a triple antibiotic ophthalmic
ointment ... looks like regular neosporin, regular pharmacies would have it
as neosporin ophthalmic solution, not sure if Vetman has a specially
approved version for animals only..   Its not the same as over the counter
neosporin, there's a third component in the ophthalmic version... and
requires the dr's script.

But you lace the inside of the bottom lid with it, then gently message it
in/up and the goobers will lessen and change to more tears like if show at
all..

Or you let my Riley loose on them.. he loves eye boogers..

:)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Eye gunkies

I need some advice. My little girl Penny, who is 99% angel and 1% devil
incarnate< seems to have a constant eye gunkie (eye buggers).