[Dailydrool] I'm so sorry about Mr. Wilson

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 17:47:54 PDT 2010

Sara,
   I'm so sorry about Mr. Wilson.  I know how much you loved  that
cat....and I know exactly how you feel since we had to put down our sweet  Olivia in
September.  I hope Mr. Wilson and Olivia have met at the  Bridge... He'd
love our beautiful blue-eyed Himalayan, and she'd be fascinated  by a
tail-less cat
   Please know that we can feel your pain...and we're sending  lots of
drool your way to help you recover from his loss.
     Esther, Sammy, and Herbie the cat... Homer, Olivia  and _Oliver at the_
(mailto:Oliver at the)  Bridge.