[Dailydrool] Kwismus Kreashuns

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:51:10 PDT 2010

Owr dearly depawted sister Pawcasso Blossom has really been chewin owr hineys(coodn't say tale cuz Jennie Mae only has a stub of a tale).  She sez we bein reel lazy and slackin at owr fundraising to help owt aunty Leslie.  She mus read da papers at da bwidge cuz she heard jus like we have that it is supposed to be a nasty winter here in Tana.  And we don't want cold weather to mean cold hounds at the rescue.  So if yoo be looking for sumpin speshul for yore tree consider sum of owr ornymints.  They be reel shiny AND shatterproof.  Stawkings can hold LOTS of tweets for the hounds.  $5 be perty cheap for whatcha get.  And owr reeths last from year to year.  Paw us an email at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com and we can give yoo info and show pichers.  We sure don't wanna be embarrassed.

Drool to all in need and arooo to awl owr furends.  Aunty Dawn of the West that wuz sum speshul story you wrote.

Annie Belle and Jennie Mae
Fundraisers for Montana basset rescue