[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Hound Rescue's Onlien Fundraiser

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 12:55:06 PDT 2010

Basset Arooo everyone!

Just a reminder to everyone about Michigan Basset Rescue's Online
GRRRRRaffle Fundraiser is running online only thru November 15th....We are
have two fundraiser's: One is the Regular GRRRRRaffle that features 13
wonderful prizes and there will be a winning ticket per prize! We also have
the 50/50 GRRRRRaffle that is up too $300 and gr...owing....One winner will
split the 50/50....Please read all the fundraiser information on web
site..contact me for any questions: MBR is a 501 c 3 non-profit charity

Prices are $1 per ticket or
6 tickets for $5
30 tickets for $20

http://michiganbassetrescue.org/fundrasier2010/grrrrraffle.html