[Dailydrool] Dame Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Nov 4 11:36:23 PDT 2010

Bonejour, Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
France.

Well, firstly, thank you for all the drool coming in for Dame P's cyst
to disappear.  Her limping is gone :))))  I pawsonally think that the
cyst is fine as it is, but I have to ring the vetman on Saturday, for
his opinion <sigh>  Having said that, I had a "squeeze" this afternoon
and some more stuff came out. Yuck.

Also, please do not forget to keep voting for Montana  in the
competition.  They are still ahead but with LOTS of votes they could
get WAY ahead :))))

We just ordered the new Tom Schreck book - can't wait for it to arrive
- I'm short on reading material at the moment.  Also, did I say that
the PBF cards are FANTASTIC????

Hugs and lurps to all of you and condolences and drool  to all
concerned.

We are also eager to have details of the Howliday exchange.  Our cards
are all printed and ready to go out !!!!!

Eleri
Dame Penny - stop squishing me
Miss Polly - Hi everyone

Eleri Pastouret