[Dailydrool] Hey ebberbuddy!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:19:42 PDT 2010

Dis Cnly. Ioutta Jail. Bin outt awhile now. No more fit=ing. So fr. Habent
forgot. I nebber forgot.
MomPerson teechin me trkx! I lrning to walkie. Like you guys.
I kinder hopper hopper, but she say we gittin dere whevbebber datis.
I be watchin da TB. I sees a ad for a proghraham next week mebbe sunnday? DA
HAUNTED on (ob course,) aminal planit. And guess whut! Dere's a Uncle Mr.
Cooper Sir dog onit! Whuzzat a Bellygin Sheeplessdog.
I nose he notabasset. He loss. But still he my bud sumtimes. So I thot I
passiton. I no watch DA HAUNTED. I gots enuff prollems heer. MomPerson
sining me up for dem shows agin. She nebber lern. I sekritly prascticing
keepin my tail down. Dat'll fixer.
Love an Drool to dem whut needs it.
Love you
Cnly