[Dailydrool] Bassets UK bound!!

Amanda Boxall amanda at vr3.cc
Thu Nov 4 11:03:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

We have recently relocated to England and left our 2 beloved Basset boys with Aunty Dawn in California until they're free to fly without being quarantined in London. The date is finally drawing near, and in 13 days time we will be reunited with our boys!
My question is, has anyone ever been through the experience of flying unaccompanied dogs from USA to UK under the UK pet passport scheme? It would be very helpful to talk to someone who has done it. The most complicated part seems to be the checks that need to be done 48-24 hrs before check in at the airport, and the USDA endorsement. It's all well worth it to have our beloved babies home again!

If anyone can give us any advice it would be very much appreciated!! Thank you!

You can email me at amanda at vr3.cc

Sent from my iPhone