[Dailydrool] Toofs!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 11:21:53 PDT 2010

My parents were at Sams club and accidentally bought their
"grandchildren" the large milkbones.  (yes the hounds are spoiled by
my parents! hehe)

Its been about 3 weeks and I have noticed less tartar on their teeth.
Especially Santana because I noticed his were getting bad enough for a
cleaning.

Well the tartar is about gone!  Lilly has white teeth but always has
because she is a chewer.
Santana on the other hand likes to chew but not for his teeth for his
tummy to always be full! hehe  He is our rounder hound, so I have also
broke the large milkbones into tiny pieces by putting them in a
ziplock and hitting them a little with a rolling pin.  This way
Santana still thinks oooo lots of treats but they are smaller hehe

Hope this helps!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"