[Dailydrool] Evil Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 05:22:01 PST 2010

I took Evil Annie to the vets yesterday  she had a slight fever ( it  is
gone this morning )  but she has been drinking lots !!!!!  so he  did a quick
blood sugar test and it was 163 which he said was a little high  ??????
any ways I was amazed at how fast her blood clotted, he drew the blood  and
was having a hard time getting it on the test strip so he put the sample on
 the exam table and it clotted immediately, it looked like GLUE, is that
normal  ???????????????  he was sending the samples out and having a complete
blood  work up done.
we will know tomorrow if my girl has diabetes.    I am in  day 4 of a
horrible migraine and I think I am
dying  !!!!  I snapped hubbys head off this morning, he  said  "  what did
I do ?"  and I said
 " you looked at me "  !  please send some drool for my  Annie

Thanks  Marlene  whoa is me     Maggie Wags  and Evil Annie