[Dailydrool] calendar picture - 6 November

Diana Grove degrove at dental.tcd.ie
Mon Nov 8 03:40:24 PST 2010

The "little" basset on that big bed on Saturday's calendar is our Lucy.
She'll be twelve in January, and we've had her since she was ten months
old.  Rescued from a family that couldn't deal with her, at the request
of our vet.  Somehow she turned from a picky spoilt child who put
everything in her mouth, including fingers and clothes, to a mature lady
who still chases after her "best ball" (which now resembles a flat piece
of material, rather than a ball!).  She loves her people, hates the
visiting cat, loves her walks, hates the vet.  And we certainly love
her.

Diana and Frank
Dublin, Ireland.

P.S.  The bed is an "Angelika-bed" yet another mad thing that we brought
back from the USA to Ireland on one of our trips.  The worst was the
three legged basset stool . . .