[Dailydrool] Burpdays, and drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Nov 8 10:18:51 PST 2010

Happy Burp-day...I mean barfday...darnit....Happy burfday Auntie Marlene!
We are slinging you lots of headache recovery drool and are hoping that you
will share a little bit of that burfday cake with us.  Momma tells us all
the time that we are furry little freaks.  Luvs Colt & Ruger

Happy Birthday Maggie, glad to hear that your slaves got you some tasty
treats for your special day.

Heart recovery drool to Emily, We hope that your heart fluid drains off, and
you find the strength to have many more good days with your momma.

Well I did it!  I signed up for the Howliday Card exchange and ordered my
Howliday cards from Vista Print...not to difficult but had be careful not to
click on those "special offers"...Thanks to the drooler that posted that
warning!  I wanted to go with a local printer but time was getting short and
I didn't see that I was going to have time to shop for better prices so I
just took the Drool advice and went for it.  I am so excited about my cards
and can not wait to get them, and to start getting my Howliday cards from
other droolers.  Thanks to Amanda and anyone else that is involved with
putting this all together...it looks like a lot of work and that someone is
very savy with computers.  Thanks for your hard work and I look forward to
Howliday cards from all of my drool friends.  Oh yeah.  Colt said that he
hopes that his sweet pumpkin pie Sadee Maye is on our howliday card
list...he said he will lick that envelope pawsonally!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers