[Dailydrool] Les Pws.......

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 20:55:33 PST 2010

It is me. Queen Pawtunia. The reluctant holder of the Pw. granting keyboard.
This is such hard work. As always, one does not apply to Pw. status. One
must be observed. I have so noted and consulted with my dear cyberpwfriend,
Pw. Zoey. She is so very smart and talented in the ways of the Pwincess.
Rumor has it she studied at the paw of a great Pwincess and expanded her
technique. I pawship her skills.

Woof, I digress. I have been thinking for some time about our dear Fwench
drool houndettes. The images of them in the sand wif da camels has stuck in
my mind. Okay, it is stuck behind some dreams of pyramids of cookies, but it
is there none the less. Miss Penny and Miss Polly made their human go in
search of the cookie pyramids. They also made them go to the North Pole or
some such place. They saw Santa Paws. Momcakes woofed me about that one.
They command vacations in search of hound fantasies!

These fine ladies live on the French Riviera but make their she slave
pawticipate in the Drool as if she was, well, a lot closer..... They made
her hawk fancy Fwench T-shirts...the logo of which makes absolutely no sense
to my human (even translated that woman is too stooopid to understand.
Something about an ear), but she had to buy one anyway cause they said so.
They dine on pate and caviar but still try to help their homeless fwiends. I
like that.

Pw. Zoey and I confabbed. She woofed, "Oui, oui, oui!! Les Houndettes d'
Eleri sont tre magnifique!! Definately royalty. They have da mum wound
around their pawsies. That would be lovely and I Pw. Z approve heartily."

I, Queen Pawtunia do hereby avow and declare and stuff....that hereinafter,
heretofore and heresacookiepawtunia.....Les Houndettes d' Eleri shall be
known as Pw. Penny and Pw. Polly.

So there. I have woofed and look forward to the further adventures of Pws.
Penny and Polly. As Pw. Melba Toast woulda put it, "Nuff said."

Queen Pawtunia

P.S. Now send some of the good stuff. (NO! PAWTUNIA, you can not extort
tweats!! Why not, silly woman. Feyfey got Ted in Norway to send liver paste
in exchange for M&M's...NO. Just NO!!)