[Dailydrool] Early Bidding for CBHR Waddle Auctions!

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 12:54:55 PST 2010

CBHR has 65 of our waddle auction items listed online for early bidding. The high bids for each item will be carried over to the live auctions at the Waddle, and a member of our waddle committee will place proxy bids on your behalf. The Proxy Bidder will continue to bid on the item during the Live/Silent Auction until one of two things happens....1) you have won the item or 2) until the bid amount exceeds your maximum bid, whichever comes first.

The live auctions will be held during our Waddle dinner on Saturday, December 4. Online bidding ends on Sunday, November 21 at midnight. This is a great way to help the CBHR hounds and bid on some great stuff if you're not able to join us in person!

Here's the link to the auctions...

http://www.idonatetocharity.org/store/Carolinabasset/ .

Good luck, and thank you for your support!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com