[Dailydrool] Drool and congrats

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Nov 9 14:24:15 PST 2010

The boyz and I are so sorry to hear that Buddydawg had made his trip to
the bridge. Take heart that he is no longer in any pain and is once
again, young and healthy running basset 500's. May he live forever in
the magic of your memories. Heart healing drool from the boyz.

Congratulations to the new Princesses Pw. Penny & Pw. Polly.  May you
rule over your subjects for many years to come.

The boyz are sending as much drool as they can muster to Riley the LBR
rescue.  Hang in there Riley, I promise that it will be worth it once
LBR finds you the perfect forever home.

Michele Mommato the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "New Princesses, can I be assigned to your Royal Guard?"
Ruger "Colt get back to patrolling!"