[Dailydrool] Fw: Items available from Bassetfest

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Tue Nov 9 15:40:00 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Cathy Rice
To: dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:45 AM
Subject: Items available from Bassetfest

Hi everyone,

 Ohio Basset rescue still has tees and hoodies available from this years Bassetfest. As some of you may know this year's design features Princess Nugget, co founder of OBR. Tees are available in sizes small through XL. We have a limited number of Hoodies left with only 1 size medium and a few in size XL. These have been a big hit this year and would make a great holiday gift and of course all proceeds benefit those homeless hounds. To check out the design and cost/shipping info go to the www.ohiobassetrescue.org  homepage and click on Bassetfest. For any questions or problems please contact me offline. Thanks to everyone for supporting rescue.

Cathy