[Dailydrool] readin the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 17:36:15 PST 2010

Momma here. Yes da Brudder is present and accounted for-on the loveseat with Elder Clara glaring at him, daring him to move. Why?? No clue, I guess because she can!!!

First, Renee, you know our heart broke when we read of Buddydawg passing to the bridge, so many condolences, but we know he is running free, watching you from a special cloud. We are so sorry.

Congratulations to PW's Penny and Polly. Pw Elder Clara was nodding in total approval in the appointment.

Rescue dog Riley-oh my, I seen his picture on facebook, it about makes one wonder on the state of humanity. I pray you pull thru and know the life of a loved hound as you should.

Anita, thank you for the biskut info. I have promised you know who I will procure a box for her tasting.

The Beach Gang is tuckered out from the visiting Red Bay Gang. We had a great time, played hard and it was great to see them in the ring winning.
Brudder Elwood made his toebones scarce, Elder Clara showed everyone she still has what it takes to be in charge, Jake warmed up and enjoyed bellyrubs, but Sister Daisy was the real suprise. She is my quiet, shy, "sleeper"--she can take down any of the gang, but just enjoys life to the fullest.
She also enjoyed Auntie Sandi's hubby Craig. In fact enjoyed is not the word for it. She fell in love. She curled up on him every chance she got, gave him the moon eyes, and when they would leave she all but cried her golden eyes out, snooter pressed to the door, hung her head and went to bed after they pulled out of the drive and danced when they would come back. Tonight when there was no Craig she pounded Jake with gusto, and took up lookout in the living room just in case he might sneek back in. Now it is not like she is ignored here----she is spoiled to the fullest!!!! Go figure a basset.

Okay, we send drool to all in need, Elwood said he was going to do some shopping this week-I am off to hide the credit card--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake