[Dailydrool] Northwood's Lazarus My Love

mary allison-swain mrogue at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:00:06 PST 2010

I just wanted to share that early one morning , May 23rd 1996 in a last ditch effort to revive a C-section puppy that the vet said would no longer revive, I pinched his little pad so hard that he wimpered faintly and drew his first breath and lived. I named him Lazarus,for he was born again. His AKC long fancy name: Northwood's Lazarus My Love. This evening ,November 9th at 6:45 Central time, I had the privilege of snuggling my dear old man Lazarus close to my heart while he released his spirit unto heaven. I was there when he drew his first breath and I was there as well when he breathed his last. I am so blessed.
Mary