[Dailydrool] Amanda and Howliday Exchange Thank You & nvitation For Howliday Photo Shoot 11-2

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 11:10:59 PST 2010

Thank You Amanda
for again doing the Howliday List!

We are planning a Howiday Photo Shoot at our house Nov. 21st (not the
burned up house the rental house  near Cottage Lake, WA 1-4) Gina Scanlan  our
Friend from MadCat Design will be taking Christmas Photos.
Everyone who would like to bring their Basset(s) for this Howliday
Photoshoot is invited to come. Call (425) 891-9375 for details.Reasonable price
and talented photographer.

Treets or all dogs coming and we MAY have a Mrs. Santa depending on if she
fits into the suit....Oh how dreary having to DIET to fit into a Santa
Suit!!!  lol

Arrroughs!!!!
Please Come If You Can  Nov. 21 Sunday 1-4

Alexa Paul Coordinator for the Basset Rescue of Puget Sound
_www.adoptabasset.net_ (http://www.adoptabasset.net)