[Dailydrool] Drool and Lazarus

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Nov 10 14:18:07 PST 2010

Cancer recovery drool to Marlene's brother.  We are slinging drool and
saying prayers that your brother's surgery goes well, that they get all
the cancer, and you have many more years together.
Maggie Wags & Evil Annie, please be careful of those coyotes...that one
was probably just a scout for the rest of the pack.  Scouting out dinner
opportunities. I know that momma will protect you but you still need to
be careful.  The boys will sling a little coyote protection drool to
keep you  girls safe.

The boyz and I send sad aahhrroooo's that Lazarus has made his journey
to the bridge. Take heart that is once again a young and healthy hound.
May he live forever in the magic of your memory.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger