[Dailydrool] my birfday wif furends

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:19:50 PST 2010

This be Annie Belle.  Tomorrow(11/11) be my 5th birfday which I share happily wif Carly Billy(9) hooman Joanne Holland(ladies never tell their real age they say) and owr one and only King Bob the doG who will be an even dozen years old.  I could be stingy and  think of jus myself and ask for tweets and stuff, but I yam a big gurl now and other than good wishes frum furends I wanna do something for someone else.  My wish is for more orders of owr hollyday kreashuns to help pay for the propane at Montana Basset rescue.  We have been workin momma real hard, but now she is caught up.  The frost was berry thick on the roofs and yards here this morning and kwite cold and we hear there could be much snow coming before long.  Pleeze consider a stawking or ornament for your hounds or humans or even to remember the memory of those at the bridge.  And da reeths last from year to year.  You can look at pichers of owr goods on Montana Bassets rescue's website or contact us at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com and we will show you pichers and give you all the info you need.  Now I need to go put in an order for steak.  Oh, yeah, Jennie Mae is my assistant.  We bof came from Montana rescue wish a forever home for all those homeless hounds.