[Dailydrool] Most Amazing "Drool issue" ever

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 05:50:04 PST 2010

It's a quiet Saturday morning and da dad has taken the 3 bassets to
one of their favorite walks, allowing me to catch up on the drool and
have a little quality time with the college daughter, who is home for
the day.  I just read what I think is the best compilation of drool
messages ever.  I'm going to save this one!  I know that it's based on
what people write at that time, but what an issue!
Pw Penny & Pw Polly - "Versailles Accommodations??"  Hysterical.
Elsinore & Charlie's party story.  We've all been there, terrific.
Large Marge.  I'm still shaking with laughter.
Mr. Cooper, my eyes won't stop leaking.  I know he looks just like our
first dog Bogz (a Belgian mix).  I know he'll be back in charge soon!
Riley, oh that poor baby.  Immediately to First Giving
Pw Gus, what a trouper!
And then, "dwarf irish wolfhound" .......
What a roller coaster of emotions this issue brought.  It's just
amazing how we love these dogs (bassets and their buddies).  Thank you
everyone for what I think is the best summary of the "Basset Tale".