[Dailydrool] Riley and Christmas cards

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 07:19:48 PST 2010

Good Morning,

It is a beautiful day here in Connecticut and hope you are all enjoying your
weekend.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Riley.  What a disturbing picture of her.
Opie, my Looziana Resuce rescue dog, made a contribution to help with the
medical fees and hope you all can donate a small amount to help out.  How
can anyone treat a dog this way!  It is very upsetting/

On a lighter note... Snapfish.com has 25% off all photo card orders.  Put
Merry2010  in the coupon section and you save a substantal amount !!!
Ordered mine last night and can't wait to see the finished product!  I was
unable to join last year, due to financial cut backs, and can't wait to
receive all those beautiful cards this year!!

Love and Belly rubs to all!!

Barbara mom to Layla and Opie