[Dailydrool] Riley in New Orleans

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 10:01:39 PST 2010

Looziana Basset Rescue wants to thank all of you Droolers for your continued support and generosity.  I just got off of the phone with Riley's veterinarian and Riley ate for the first time on his own this morning.  He had been force fed up until this point.  Riley has decided that he likes boiled chicken so boiled chicken for you, Riley.  He is still in ICU and not out of danger yet but he is heading in a positive direction.  Once again, thanks to all of you who have donated to his care.  We could not take care of him without your support.  Riley's surgery and ICU stay will cost us thousands....so if you haven't donated and want to, please go to www.firstgiving.com/bayoubassets     More updates to follow.  Thanks again to all of you for helping me save Riley's life.
Best, Leslie

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org