[Dailydrool] Leslie at MT basset rescue

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:54:17 PST 2010

We just got off the phone with Leslie to see how she was doing as both of us had some sort of bug earlier in the week.  I am doing fine, but all I could hear from her was a few squeaks as she seems to have a real bad case of laryngitis.  if there is anything else going on I couldn't hear what she said and wasn't going to force her to talk more.  Right now her computer is down so she has no email.  If you need to get in touch for something important you can contact us at this email address and we can get in touch with her.  Thanks.

And Bev and Mr. Cooper Sir and the rest of the family our prayers and the gurls best drool go out to all of you.

Cookie, Annie Belle and Jennie Mae