[Dailydrool] Update on Mr Cooper Sir

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 15:55:37 PST 2010

Momma here, I just got off the phone with Bev, she asked me to send out a update as she has no Internet, phone,tv--no vital stuff right now, and her cell was about dead, so we kept it short.
Mr Cooper came home late this afternoon, she said he looks good, has walked a small bit, has not figured out how to pee without falling, but that will come. She sounds alot better than I have heard her in the past several days, I have to say I have been worried about her. Cooper has a bunch of pain meds on board, they did not take the shoulder off, just the leg. Ultrasound came back clean and the blood work was good. Of course she is watching like a hawk for any post surgical issues, so keep the drool rolling please. Mr Cooper is a mainstay to us all, a basset in a Belgian coat perhaps.

Bev said they are to be out in the morning to repair the internet, dare I say that who ever they send will not be leaving until it is fixed---LOL--
So that is where we are on Cooper right now--please send more drool and prayers for Momperson, she is always there to help us, and now is the time to pay it back folks.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake