[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel, Llewis an Cnly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 15:35:19 PST 2010

Hi. We be back. Da dum puter wented out also da fone and da tb fingie.
MomPerson not heppy but we be beke now.
Mr. Cooper come home wiffout a leg! We not allowed neer he much neither. He
hippyhop aroun. He kin get up on da couch an chairs an everyfing, hab a
liddel trubble gettin down but dont want much help.
An he gotta sleep inna crate MomPerson say for a few days enyway. Meke he
reel cranky.
MomPerson gib he pills and he so funny bout twenny minutes or more affer sum
ob den we looks deep in he eyeballs an...dere NOBODY HOME!!!  He seem reel
heppy dat way but it youshually ware off affer a liddel bit.
Da kiddies down da street wannedta nose how he leg felled off.  MomPerson
thot up all kindsa ansers but she toldem da troof. She no fun.
So we thinking mebbe things gittin beke to normbal, whadebber dat be round
heer.
Oh. Yeah.
MomPerson say...lessee, Llewis done writed it down:

MomPerson say:
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for all your kind thoughts and
prayers. It means the world to us that you are there for us.