[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper, Cooper and Riley

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:39:42 PST 2010

Thanks Deb for the update on Mr. Cooper.  I was hoping there was some news
when I opened my computer tonight.  I am sure it will take some practice,
but hopefully he will be walking and running (and pooping) like a pro soon!

I have been very worried about Cooper, Mr. Cooper and Riley. I am glad that
Cooper and Mr. Cooper have come home from the vetspital.  There is nothing
like recuperating home with those who love you! I hope Riley was able to eat
some more chicken today!! The drool is flowing here with some tomato sauce
tonight and the chance to lick out some Dairy Queen cups!

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Barbara Mom to Layla and Opie (looking for something else good to eat!)