[Dailydrool] PW Gus needs drool

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 19:29:35 PST 2010

Well we have had quite a day today.
 It started with me the mom slave finding PW Gus as a bloody nose. He has always
had a dry nose and will get fischers that bleed. I look very closely to find
that he was having a nose bleed and was kind of snotty sounding when he
breathed. Call Aunt Joni she agreed he needed to go to the Vet. I got right in
and Aunt Joni met us there. I have read others on the drool disappointed in what
the vet said but had never had it happen to me until today. All he told me
was it might stop on its own and gave some antibiotics and wanted me to give him
remidal. WHAT! he does not have an infection nor was he in pain. When I got out
to the car I call the Holistic Vet that treats PW Gus for CCD(he is closed on
sat and sun but I have his cell #) I gave him a run down on what happened, what
was going on and about the fall on Fri am. He felt that the fall and the nose
bleed are connected. I was instructed to give him his remedy and let him rest
but monitor him. I was to call later with an update. Joni and I had a basset
gathering we had to attend so we set up the back of her BUV all comfy for him so
we could check on him. By 2:00 he had declined and he was still bleeding. Called
the vet and he said he need a different remedy. The Vet was out of town so he
called he tech and she went to the office and made the remedy for me. I gave it
to PW Gus the remedy at 4:30 and by 5:30 he was much more with it and wanted to
eat plus the bleed had basically stopped. Call the vet, the he is pleased with
progress and so am I.

We need drool to keep him going forward and comfortable.

The Crawford Hounds are always on drool production for all how need it. Extra
Drool is benign made for Sir Cooper, Cooper and Riley. GET BETTER GUYS!!!!

snooter kisses  for allPatty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936
Wally