[Dailydrool] One more order for Elder Clara's Paw Mitts!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Nov 15 04:07:42 PST 2010

Hello Droolers!

Due to folks asking me,  Senior Houndsabound will do only one more printing
of the Elder Clara Paw Mitts!

I will be honest,  I was going to get some for myself, based on whatever
colors were left over....none were left, so I didn't even get a couple for
myself.
My screen printer is a basset lover/slave, and she was helping out with Buff
and Puff this past weekend and overheard a conversation about this and
offered to do up one more set.

SO!
Here is the deal.
 I will take your orders through email to
houndsabound at att.net

Once I get your order, I will email back with the total with shipping, then
you can donate through our PayPal button on our website.
Mitts are $7 each,  postage will be figured individually based on your
orders.
These are our color choices:

sweet tater orange
milk bone tan (lighter than the biscuit)
biscuit tan
gas bomb green
toe bone teal
bassethound blue
biscuit brown
chicken libber yeller

I will be only be printing what is ordered,  last chance to get some!
Let me know!

Ordering will only be through this coming Friday, Nov19, 2010.   We will
print again on Monday and be sending out orders probably by Wed, before
Thanksgiving!

We also have 13 towels left, at $6 each, plus shipping,
first come first serve!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>