[Dailydrool] AvenshureTime!! Frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:18:56 PST 2010

Me an Cnly almoss done hab an avenshure dis morning. See Mom an DadPeepel
re-builded da fense on da front boff sides ob da hawse. Since Mr. Cooper
come home wiffout dat leg, MomPerson leeb we inna hawse when she teke him
ousside an sometime she open da gate an teke he out front hopin he
will...you nose...do he stuff for she. (He bin very stubborn about doin he
stuff.)
So dis mornin forethirddy we gets up an goes ousside and den she call we in
an teke Cooper ousside an open da gete an leddum snuffle aroun da front come
beke close da gete an come in. Ok ebberyfing fine.

Scept she not lockie da gete. Well she do but it not rite an when me an Cnly
goes out go sniffin unner da gete see where peepel done gone, PING da liddel
fing what close da gete fall onna groun an sqeeeeeeeee da GETE OPEN!!

Whoa!!

Odder side ob da gete da HOLE WORLED.

Me an Cnly go hey hot ....dang.  An we goes off. Outta da gete an den it
heppen! DAT DUM CONLY.*  YESS YOU IS TWO!!! YOU IS ONE DUM PUP!*
**
Conley dun turn arount an go to da FRONT DOOR AN BARKIE!! Can you bleeve it?
Here we hab a chance to get out inna world an rite rongs and be esplorin an
meetin new peepels an critters an dumbo go to da front door an bark!!!!!!!!
Arrrrrooooooooo!

So course MomPerson all shockie come runnin ousside wif da hole boxxa
treets. Who gonna pass up dat? So we wented in and got a hole hanful treets
and now dat gete locked titern ...ever. We neber get dis chance agin, and
Doofus Dog dun f..........flubbed it up.
You.
Giddaway frum me.
No I ain't tawkin to youse taday mebber nebber. Gimme dat toy you dont git
nuffin. Oh yes I can too! GIMME DAT CONLY!! oh you brat you gone bite me
watch dis you liddel stinky breff no brain