[Dailydrool] SOD boswellia

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Nov 15 10:09:12 PST 2010

i have been using it for buster since the spring with him.  he got blindsided at the dog park & went down in the rear..scared the hell out of me..it was nerve damage thank goodness & not disc or anything...& after much crate rest & decadron i added this to the mix.

he went from not being able to stand to now being able to run (albeit it a little drunkenly) to being able to counter cruise.  not like he did before but you know..i will take it.  i missed it.  he gets 2 tabs in the morning with some peanut butter & 1 at night..unless we do a long hike or something or he does a lot of wrestling, then i increase it.

oh & he ate a copious amount of jersey fresh maters this summer too...that might have helped the healing process along...

when sally plays hard i toss some her way as a little preventive medicine ...she is verrrrrry long & has one of those weird crooked front legs (notice the technical term)  it does not slow her down in any way but i want to make sure she remains active & pain free.

between the SOD boswellia & jersey fresh maters...my guys are happy, active & pain free...they hike every weekend & play at the park almost every day...& most certainly bring smiles to me most of the time...

lowla doesn't get any but she loves the maters (wanted me to let everyone know).
"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss

"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com   help support basset rescue & dog mountain...get a copy or 5!  see buster in his latest creative adventures!