[Dailydrool] Morse adjusts to Devonshire life, also becomes a brat and we send drool

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 13:49:45 PST 2010

Morse is adjusting to life in Devon slowly, helped by the fact that he has
befriended the owner of a pet shop in our local town and goes in there daily to
receive a treat, wag his tail at the owner's collie (who stares suspiciously
back) and drool over the knuckle bones in an open box. Also scavenging on the
streets is back on the menu; he found a discarded chip today, some crumbled
biscuits and licked some ice cream from the pavement.  Before we moved Morse was
also unhappy travelling in the car, now he loves it. He waits for the car to
pull up and then waits to be lifted in, with wagging tail. The down side to this
is that when we return home  he sits in the car and refuses to come out.  Today
we went to the beach and we were just taking in the scenery and breathing in the
sea air, and I looked around.  Morse was off the lead.  With the whole beach in
front of us, many other dogs were jumping into the waves and playing on the
beach.  What was Morse doing?  Squeezing through the wire behind us to a piece
of grass that clearly  had NO DOGS written up, to find a pile of fish bones with
a fox turd on top of it.
*sigh*
We are still drooling for Copper and Mr Cooper, and now sending fresh drool to
Alice and Gus.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB