[Dailydrool] Go " Marlene "

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 16:36:11 PST 2010

I just have to say how proud I am of all you guys standing your ground
!!!!   don't you just feel amazing , don't you just get a rush when  you get to
do this ?????   bwahahahahahahaha    go  droolers !  momma bear proud of
all of you !!!!!!
Number two son called today and asked if he could come over for a home
cooked meal ?  his girlfriend is away at college and he knows that his dad  is
up north hunting  so I said   sure honey, so I fixed a nice  meal smoked
pork chops baked potatoes and brussel sprouts,  so Joel is  cutting up his
baked potato  and putting all the fixing on it and  HOLY SHIT !  faster than a
speeding bullet, Evil Annie jumped up and  swiped his smoked pork chop right
off his plate !   he looks at me  with this dumb look like what the HELL
just happened ?????  I was mad but  it happened so fast and the really dumb
look of my son was worth it's weight in  Gold   I couldn't stop laughing.  Joel
calmly goes in the dining  room grabs the pork chop or what was left of it
takes it a way from Annie,  brings it out to the kitchen , rinses it off and
slams the chop down on his  plate, then he said   come on bitch I dare you
??????  Oh my,  I couldn't eat I was laughing so hard and then he ate that
damn pork chop  just for spite.  did I say my son is a spitting image of me
?????   poor boy !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( who smells like a pork  chop
)