[Dailydrool] Thanks for the drool

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 18:05:56 PST 2010

We want to thank everyone who has sent drool and encouraging messages regarding Alice and her incontience issue. I guess I forgot in my anxiety frenzy to mention that the probable cause of Alice's incontience is the tumor that she has on her butt under her tail which has always been protruding out but now seems that it maybe growing on the inside. Our vet can not do anything for her due to her age and also because of the location, it was thought if removed she would probably bled out, so the incontience is a sign of things getting worse.

She is feeling much better this evening, she is playing ( attacking) her baby sister Bailey
Drool is being sent for Mr. Cooper, Gus and Riley.   I know the importance of the drool. Again thank everyone for keeping us in your thoughts. Droolers are a special bred.

Nancy, Alice, Maggie, Bailey, Samantha ATB and Trixie ATB