[Dailydrool] Dat Stupid Neighbor & Stink

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 15:41:33 PST 2010

First of all I would like to say how sorry I am for Carla that you have
loss your beloved Stink  It is so hard trying to make that final decision,  my
sister and I were just talking about memories  and how they are  good  but
they hurt like hell with time though they mean the world to you  please
except our condolences for your loss

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

Ok ,dis bee Evil Annie and Maggie and me gotz our work cut out fur us
tanight, coz momma a blowin steam out her noze and ears. Fur two weeks doze
goofy neighbors across da street da ones who are mentally off dere rocker why
dey bin parkin rite in front of der driveway  in da middle ob da street and
momma nor dady can hardly get dere car or truck in da gargae,  so momma
wait till daddy go huntin and den she bee wating and stalking just waiting fur
 dem goffy people to come out!  well dis afternoon it happen  momma  head
dem get in dere car and she said  "  EXCUSE ME PLEASE  momma  being nice fur
a change,  dim wit rolls down him window  and momma  sez  would you please
mind parking up further because you are blocking our  drive way and we cant
get in our garage,  so dim wit dat whut momma call  him  he sez,  oh so you
want me to park up farther,?   momma  sez,  please ,  up where the CURB is at
where most people park  and not directly in front of our driveway.  so dim
wit looks at momma and  sez  why ?   Oh boy  we dun see it happening
mommas lip curling up at da corner ob her mouth she going ta blow   and momma
sez,  WHY ?  WHY ??  den momma sez     were you born a dumb shit or do you take
vitamins for dat ?  because,  I want to park my car in my garage !!!!  so
dimwit he look at momma  and sez well I guess we can but I will tell my dad
first   momma  sez  you do dat and PRONTO !!!!!!! we bring momma in da house
an we pour  her glass ob wine  why her face all red and her eyeballs all red
, so den  dat crazy lady come on ober  momma sez  she goofy as a shit house
rat  so here she cum  but momma got dat gate locked  so we watch and she
tryin get in so momma lets me out and mee doz my cu-Jo  routine ,  barkin &
snarlin and den she run across da street an den momma  sez   and STAY OBER
DERE you bunch of  #*%#%*
an dats all we gotz ta say bout dat !!!!

Evil Annie ober and out !