[Dailydrool] Calendar Day November 18th

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 16:33:08 PST 2010

Today's calendar day belongs to Charlie and his mother Vivian.  Vivian  was
adopted at 4 1/2 years old and she came to Ilene Memorial Day weekend, 2009
 when she was reunited with her biological son.  Ilene and I co-own Miss
Vivian ...and she comes to my home, along with Charlie when Ilene goes away
for  work assignments.  On occasion when Ilene needs a break, I will take
them  both for a few days...and we always have fun and it is certainly a full
house  with 4 dogs and two cats.  Not only is today their calendar day but it
is  also a very special day...as today is Ilene 's 50TH birthday!!

Shelley , etc.