[Dailydrool] Daily Drool 2010 Howliday Card Exchange

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at juno.com
Fri Nov 19 16:22:36 PST 2010

Hello Droolers,

It is that time of year again.  Time to share warm thoughts and howliday cards full of bassets!  Once again, Leon will be building a new page on our family website to feature all the cards we receive.  Or as many as he can manage.  We are on the full list for the second year in a row.

A few years of other howliday cards can still be seen, while you wait for the new howliday card webpage.  Go to www.winstanleyclan.us and look on the main menu for howliday cards of years past.  We know not everyone can afford to join the card exchange, so we want everyone to share the beauty of some really nice cards.

We'll post a reminder first week of December,

Drool to all in need,

Debbie Winstanley
Slave to Jacques-Amo Bear, Humphrey the Tank and Precious da Bean

www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com