[Dailydrool] our daddie is home !!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 07:12:59 PST 2010

Oh boy,  Oh boy,  our daddy come home and we beez so happy coz  momma was
getting out   of hand wif dem crazy people next door and  fightin wif dat
leef blowin moochine.  dat women sumtin else, we tell daddy  all bout it and
him sez he gib momma a talkin too !

Dear Janice, we are so sorry about your heartache over losing Emily,   I
just asked a Drooler last week how to deal with the loss of a Basset and she
said the secret is to get another Basset. and I know that to be true,  my
Lucy Girl  broke my heart wen she passed over,  I actually (  and  I am not
embarrassed  to admit this either )  but I ended up in grief  counseling ,  I
was so sad, I didn't know how to breath  anymore. it  was the worst thing
to go through, but then I found my Maggie Wags  three  months after losing
Lucy and she brought so much joy back into my life.  It  didn't make me miss
Lucy any less, but it made the journey easier.

We are sending lots of healing drool for Gracie.  Mags is a super  dooper
drooler ( oh my god, now I am a poet ! )   so we will keep you  in Gracie in
our prayers tonight.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie