[Dailydrool] sick and in heaven

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sun Nov 21 16:20:02 PST 2010

To all the dogs sick and fighting old age and their families I think of you often and hope a cure is found, to ease your pain and the worry from your family. To those that could fight no more and have gone on to be pain free and young I say you will be missed by those that love you and by those that know what it is like to lose someone they love. At these times I remember how lucky these dogs and their families are, that  have known love and someone to care, because their are so many that have never and will never know what we and our dogs do so I cry for them when I cry for you.
Lubs,
Judy