[Dailydrool] Roland woofs in

Janice Henry-Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:08:01 PST 2010

Hey, everybody!

It's me, Roland, the Duke of Ears, woofing in.  We got a nice package
in our mail today.  It was from Basset Rescue of Montana.  Inside
there were 2 lovely Christmas ornaments with the names of our sister
and brother who went to the bridge this year.  We miss Stella B Low
and Chinese shar pei Deohgee-Boy very much.  Now we have the ornaments
with their names on them.  Shiny and silvery.  Even grumpy Dad said we
will have a tree this year.

Also, me and Truman got our own decorated stockings with our names on
them and a buncha other pretty stuff.  We have one of the best
inventions known to dog-a gas fireplace-and we're going proudly hang
our stockings up dere. Mom won't be able to fill them until right when
Santa comes, cause Truman is living up to the OEBE behavioral code: he
ate 1/2 loaf of fresh-baked bread from the counter on Saturday
morning.

Speaking of Truman, he is going to something called Doggie Daycare.
BWHAHAHAHA!  That means I will get a few hours of peace and quiet
while he learns how to be a dog.  I've tried to teach him myself, but
his Big Boy Brains are not even on order, much less arrived!
So go here to get your way kewl Christmas basset
decorations:http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org/xmaswreaths.html

Love,
Roland

Hi Elder Clara, Hi Brudder, Hi Bob, Hi Wucy, Hi Isabella and all my
other furiends.