[Dailydrool] Rosie Rosie Rosie

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 22:02:45 PST 2010

Yes!!! I got my official pw. Rosie mug. Rosie is my very own most senior cousin. Really. She is a white fluff ball and not, well, a touch senior. She used to be a bit snarky at other houndies, till she had a wee stroke or something and then got unwound. Now she is a cuddle. If ya go to moondoggie.com you can get some fancy coffee with her picture on it and help the poor hounds of droopy. Ya can also get a very kewl travel mug with a boootiful line drawing of Rosie on it. Her slaves are working hard to make $$. They have to. Now that Rosie is unwound she has stuff to do.

Iffen ya buy da coffee you also get the bag. Which features Rosie standing up and licking her chops. My she slave took da picture. She had to share it just for the coffee. Rosie asked. As pw. Melba toast would have said, nuff said.

Buy coffee. Get a mug. Can't say no to Rosie. Really.

Qpt

Sent from my iPhone