[Dailydrool] pretty poop...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:06:02 PST 2010

LOL Wen~ I too, love 'pretty poop' :)
After more than 2 years with a basset who doesn't really know he has to go until he's going, and many tummy issues during that time- NOTHING thrills me like a nice turd! Truly- you just don't appreciate nice firm poop until you clean up gooey stuff many many many times.
Today was one of those days- he went on the couch while we weren't home ( the leather one TG- I put him on that one- on a blanket- before we leave. It is low enough that he can get off if he wants to.) Well- he 'went'- then he got off. Dried crusty poop all over the floors when I got home. But some scrubbing and laundry and Shark steaming and all is well again.
I keep thinking about the famous Drool turkey story- think I'll go find it in the archives and post that.
Happy Thanksgiving drool family~ remember not to share all the yummy foods with the hounds. It is not worth a visit to the ER vet! Though Elvis does get a bit of white meat.
Angelika and Elvis too!