[Dailydrool] Keep votin for Montana rescue

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:48:57 PST 2010

Aunty Chris is right you need to keepin votin for owr gwamma Leslie and the rescue cuz it is frigid here in Tana right now.  we lib two hours norf of her and it is to be minus 18 here tonite wifout da chill factor.  They had to close schools in dat area today because of snowin and blowin so we jus know it had to be not berry warm for Leslie.  weez still takin orders till maybe around Decd 5th for reeths and Dec 10th for stockings and ornymints.  At dis rate it gonna be a long winter.  Aunty wendy should be thrilled to be able to mow da lawn.  Owrs is froze and cubbered wif white stuff.

We so glad Ms. Gracie is home and doin better and we hope owr furend Elmo won't get dat sick.  Drool to anyone dat needs it.  We jus hope it thaws owt before it gets to the destination.

Annie Belle and Jennie Mae in fridgid Tana