[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Nov 24 02:39:39 PST 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need. This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in with
heart healing drool been sent to the slaves and furfriends of The Stink,
Dudley , Emily , Alice and Jenny and will ask the slaves to light a
candle in their memory. We are also sending sending get well and stay
well drool to Elvis, Noah, Maggie, Willow, Romeo , Riley , Gracie ,
Little Bit , Mr. Cooper Sir  and Angel. Scooby,

Freddy and Mc Donald all enjoy your new homes.

We both feel a million dollars after been massaged, cleaned and groomed
yesterday but a little disappointed with the slaves not taking us out to
paint the town red last night. Instead we were taken to the fields
across the way for a short walk as the slaves think

That a day spent at the beauty parlor exhausts us. We all wish the
American Houndies and Humans a wonderful Thanks Giving this coming
weekend.

Jade and Jasmin

Lilly and PW Justin ATB looking forward to our own Thanks Giving Buffet
ATB were we will be introduced by Queen Fey Fey to a host of newcomers
including The Stink ,Dudley , Emily , Alice and Jenny who have all
arrived ATB safely.

Slaves William and Johnathan.