[Dailydrool] Montana Basset Rescue is Freezing!!

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 12:37:49 PST 2010

I know it is the holidays but poor Leslie in Montana is Freezing did you see
her post she is heating with her stove and a fan? That is not fun, I had to
do that one winter when the trees went down from ice and we had no
electricity for two weeks till the crews could fix the lines. I did not
realize even gas furnaces need electricity to run!! I am such a dummy!! But
please everyone vote for her to win the shelter challenge!! And if you have
a few dollars send her some maybe she could buy propane. Poor Bassets having
to wear coats in the house!!
Here is the link to vote for her Basset Rescue of MT

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3