[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley's Happy

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:37:53 PST 2010

Hi All -

Ms. Beasley is happy and contented, Mama Ruthie is home from a short stay in
the hospital.  Along with all my other medical problems, I have liver issues
now, although the liver enzymes are back in the normal range.  A bit scary
at first, was close to liver failure, but I pulled through.  My sweet baset
girl was so good for my family and has not left my side since I got home,
she just cried and cried for hours after I got home,  I told her I was sorry
to leave her, but sometimes Mama has to go away to get better.

Alas, I have to pass on the card exchange this year, too many medical
bills.  I will miss all the cards, but will look forward to seeing them on
the Winstanley Family website.

I had my laptop with me in the hospital, so I kept up with all the news from
the DD.  My sympathy and prayers goes to all who have lost a furbaby
recently, to those caring for sick furbabies, and to those two-leggers who
have passed or are ill.

May everyone have a wonderful, peaceful, and joyous Thanksgiving.  Take care
and Dog bless you all.

Ruth Beattie &
Ms Beasley Ann (Mama's home, she's HOME!)