[Dailydrool] Beautiful Basset Sighting/Meeting

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 08:45:27 PST 2010

    We met three Beautiful Bassets last week when coming home from School.  We met Gary and Lisa who proudly parent Molly (she's 14 and beautiful but sadly blind and deaf) and her brother,Oscar, and sister (sorry, forgot her name but she too was beautiful).

 We told them to check out the drool and they said they would and maybe even send some videos.  If you're out we're sending a big HI to you all.

  Also wishing all our fellow Droolers and their charges a Very Happy, Healthy Holiday Season.

Carol and Rosie in Florida