[Dailydrool] Calgary Basset Rescue Calendars

Janet Naclia jnaclia at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 10:41:21 PST 2010

Support the Calgary Basset Hound Rescue and purchase one of our brand new 2011 Calendars.  They will make perfect holiday gifts for any basset or dog lover!
http://www.bassetrescuecalgary.com/apps/webstore/
Or email: jnaclia at hotmail.com
Calgary Basset Rescue's web store sells merchandise that raisies funds for our rescue efforts.  None of our volunteers or board members recieve any payment for their efforts so 100% of your money goes towards helping rehome, rehabilitate and vet our charges.  Thank you for your support.