[Dailydrool] I Nebber!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:47:28 PST 2010

Dis are Cnly.
MPrsn she crazzee. I stanning dere inna kichen wif her. She gone tek a pill
for she snffly nose. Alla Sudden she crawlin roun wif fleshlite an Dprsn
crwlin roun. Den she leeps up an grebs da fone an speedycalls an I heers dat
Vetspital on da odder end. I wctchin all dis juss sittin an wctchn.
Den she leep up an greb aleesh and drop it ober my liddel hed an she an
Dprsn start squrtin dis NESTY NESTY stoff down me an den sqert wadder. An I
sits dere, yeah? Whts dis allaboud?
So she sqerts MORE ob da nesty nesty an mor wadder an dey two juss stan dere
an lookit me and I sitz an lookit beke. Yeah, now whut?
So she grebs da sirrhinge an do more an alla sudden Liddel Cnly not feelin
so hot an I urps right dere in da kichen cuz dey wont let me go ousside.
An now da skeery part you reddy?
Da MPrsn she git dwn on da floor an start diggin thro da pukage!!! I
Nebber!!! But I bizzy puking more an more an more undil finely I cant no
more. An she an Dprsn pawin froo da pukeage like....well I nebber ebber seed
2 groanups do dat. Dey boff loss dey marbels.
Ise feelin fine now an ebberfing cool, but I nebber knowed dem two too ak
like dat an I hopes I nebber do agin. Dere nebber a dull momenmt in dis
hawse, I tellin youse.

L:uv an drool to them in need,
Cnly ob Nigel, Llewis Cnly an Cooper

MomPerson ads: Yes, it is all true. I thought he had eaten two Coricidin HB,
which have acetaminophen in them. Frantic, I called the Vetspital and they
said to make him vomit, so John and I began giving Hydrogen Peroxide and
water, 5 ccs at a time. Poor Conley. He did NOT eat anything bad.I have
apologized. I did pennance by having to scrub the rug and kitchen floor.
Poor Liddel Cnly.