[Dailydrool] Howliday Lists Out

The Goose Gaggle Giggle giggle at amanda-s.net
Mon Nov 29 06:18:03 PST 2010

The Howliday lists are out!  If you signed up and have not received your
list, please check your junk mail folder and then contact me.

Melissa Blasier - your email keeps bouncing.  Please contact me.  If anyone
corresponds regularly with Melissa and can reach her, please let her know to
contact me so we can figure out how she can get her list.

The heroes list is also out.  If anyone who is not participating in the
exchange wants a copy, please email me for it.

Happy Howlidays!

Amanda and the Howliday Elves in the Goose Gaggle Giggle